A message from the CEO
As you are aware, Villa Dalmacia continues to follow WA health advice regarding ongoing COVID-19 precautions to maintain the safety of both your loved ones and our staff. With the relaxing of WA’s restrictions as from the 15th May 2021 we have amended our visiting guidelines allowing visitors to come into Villa during visiting hours and keeping inline with the WA Government.
Check below for the amended visiting guidelines.
Thank you for your continued help and support over the past 12 months. With your help, we have managed to minimise the risk to everyone at Villa Dalmacia and long may that continue.
Effective from the 15th May 2021
When coming to visit we ask that you follow these guidelines and help in keeping your loved ones safe;
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
9am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday
9am to 4pm Public Holidays
When signing in:
- Please provide us with a 2021 Influenza Vaccination Certificate if not already done so
- Sign into the visitor’s log
- Have your temperature taken (to be below 37.5)
If you have travelled overseas or interstate in the past 14 days OR have any of the following symptoms you will not be allowed to visit:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell
- Loss of taste
- OR a quarantine centre worker or someone who has attended a quarantine centre in the past 14 days.
- No limit on how many people can visit a resident per day
- Only 2 visitors can be in their room at one time for a maximum of 2 hours.
- A maximum of 20 visitors in the building at any one time. If you arrive and we have the maximum visitors in the building, you will be required to wait until somebody leaves.
- All visitors must come to the main entrance and will have to go through the standard health check questions and travel screening before each visit.
- All visitors must have provided proof of their 2021 flu vaccination.
- Continue to maintain social distancing at 1.5m and please refrain from physical contact.
- Hand sanitizer is to be used when entering and exiting the facility and before entering any rooms.
- You are not permitted to visit other residents or visit communal areas (Dining rooms, kitchen, Activity rooms etc.)
- Please sign into SafeWA using the QR Code provided
We know this is difficult but please help us to continue to stay safe
How to keep in contact
If you are unable to come and visit in person we do offer other options for keeping in contact with your loved ones. We understand just how important it is that family are able to speak to each other and see each other on a regular basis.
Because of this we can offer;
- Facetime / Skype – for anyone who is wanting to do a video call we are able to do this with either facetime or skype. All you need to do is call the office on 9418 5222 to book in a time and we will get it organised for a time that suits you.
- Phone Calls – for those residents who do not have a phone in their room or a mobile you are still able to speak to them on the phone by calling the office and asking to speak to your loved one.
- Mail – anyone who wants to write letters or send cards to keep up to date is encouraged and we are happy to assist anyone who wants to do this.
Villa Dalmacia Aged Care
27 Gorham Way
Tel: (08) 9418 5222
email: [email protected]